Most of our items are eligible for our 30-day refund policy. If your product is faulty or damaged, you can email us with photographic proof & request a refund.
Please email: richard [at] leicesterdrumschool.co.uk with your refund claim.
* To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
* To be eligible, the item must be faulty or damaged. We do not accept refunds if you change your mind or if you buy the wrong size (please read the size chart!). Please provide photographic proof that the product is faulty or damaged.
* Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it cannot be refunded.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at richard [at] leicesterdrumschool.co.uk
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.